Friday, June 30, 2006

You're Sharmin' The Pants Off Me

Peggy Sue, Peggy Sue
Oh how my heart years for you
Oh, Pa-he-ggy, my Pa-he-ggy Sue
Oh, well, I love you gal
And I need you, Peggy Sue
--Buddy Holly

via Run DMP
What are all the hot commie chicks wearing this cold war winter of '76?

Sharm! Sharm! Sharm! Hell to the yes!

Sheeit, bonus points for noticing the muzak-al butchering of Buddy Holly in the background. Who knew Ivan had a thing for Buddy?
What's with these homies dissin' my girl?
Why do they gotta front?
What did we ever do to these guys
That made them so violent?

Woo-hoo, but you know I'm yours.
Woo-hoo, and I know you're mine.
Woo-hoo, and that's for all of time.

Woo-ee-oo, I look just like Buddy Holly.
Oh-Oh, and you're Mary Tyler Moore.
I don't care what they say about us anyway.
I don't care 'bout that.
--Weezer

No comments: