Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Escargo, My Sgro
Why you all in my ear?
Talkin' a whole bunch a sh*t that
I ain't tryin to hear.
--Ludacris

Sgro talks a whole bunch a **** I ain't tryin' ta hear:
"I stand here, and I can raise my integrity against any of you guys on the other side any time," she shouted over heckling from opposition benches.

Yeah, but how about that 5G's? Stop trying to spit that BS in my ear.
Sgro has said the incident was a "clerical error" by a volunteer staffer who accepted the donation and issued a receipt. She said she has advised Elections Canada of the error and returned the donation.

The opposition notes the cheque was only returned after the matter became public.

Only after it became public?
[Sgro]you wanna stand around runnin' yo' mouth?
I can't hear nothing you sayin' or spittin', so what's up?
Don't you see we in the [Parliament] club?
Man shut the f*ck up!
--Luda

Re-Sign! Re-Sign! Re-Sign!

No comments: