Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Beef: Heart Vs. Flea
What's beef? Beef is when you need two gats to go to sleep
Beef is when your moms ain't safe up in the streets
Beef is when I see you
Guaranteed to be an ICU, one more time
What's beef? Beef is when you make your enemies start your Jeep
Beef is when you roll no less than thirty deep
Beef is when I see you
Guaranteed to be an ICU, check it
--Notorious B.I.G.

Aiiight, it isn't that serious yet, but ahh, Canadian pol blog fighting is extra fun.

...especially when it is not me. But I am not the one to step in and stop this beef...and I'm not going to bother with the 'constructive criticism'. (Introspective pause: I think I take criticism pretty well, don't I?) At Heart of Canada, Teresa attempts an 'outting' blog-style on 'Ghost of a Flea' . I haven't heard of something like this before....

Entomological Communications: Theory and Praxis
"...many of our prejudices are irrational and founded on assumptions that may never be consciously thought through"
- Nicholas Packwood

Is it true that Nick of the Flea is the same Nick who teaches Communications at Wilfrid Laurier University?

Holy Cow. What is this over? It is over G of a Flea's hot pics of young girls and the predictably racy comment section attached-->....Here is Ghost of a Flea's bitchy response to some of Teresa's comments:
You know, when you have 50,000 people visit your blog in a month some of whom were presumably entertained in some way, attract precisely zero dollars in donations (just as the month before) and then yet another ingrate decides s/he has the right to direct your editorial policy while using your comment feature to advertise their blog.
I don't know if Ghostface Killah is the prof (although he seems more into history than communications...I don't know) and I don't pretend to have knowledge of him personally...but I will say this: a prof who would post naughty little photos of girls that are his students' age is kind of creepy.

No comments: