Saturday, March 14, 2009

Elizabeth May: Most. Incompetent. Leader. Ever.

(Photo Credit: Chronicle Herald)

The least intelligent of all the federal leaders in Canadian Politics in living memory makes one of the stupidest gaffes you could imagine since the last time she opened her sorry mouth. In discussing where she would like to be elected as an MP, Elizabeth May said:
"I have told the party I’m prepared to look a bit around, although I don’t want to," she said. "Anything in Nova Scotia is more palatable to me than having to move out West."
This is probably the least astute leader I have seen in a long time. I'm counting Stockwell Day in this assessment, too.

It's probably the worst thing I have heard a politician say since Elizabeth May came out and said she thought Canadians were stupid, and then started suing the pants off anyone that disagreed with her demented explanations for saying it.

If Canadian politics were the "Gong Show" she would have heard the ringing in her ears long before now.

No comments: