Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Random Thing

I don't care about Sarah Palin's kid having a baby, really, and I don't think it's relevant to her being a VP. What I do find funny is that her daughter's boyfriend and baby daddy,Levi Johnston, who was wisked away to meet John McCain, is nothing less than a complete jackass:

On his MySpace page, Johnston proudly declares: "I'm a f---in' redneck." "I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing," he says on the site.

He also warns that if anyone messes with him, "I'll kick ass."

The Website, before it was removed, appeared not to have been accessed for a year.

On it, he admits to having a girlfriend.

On the part where it asks about children, he wrote, "I don't want kids."

Mark Okeson, the assistant principal at Wasilla High School, told the Chicago Tribune that Bristol started her junior year last fall, in the town where Sarah Palin grew up.

He said Bristol inexplicably transferred to an Anchorage high school
midyear, leaving Levi behind.


Funny, that.

No comments: