Thursday, January 26, 2006

Seriously, We Don't Hang With Iran.

Don’t come over here
And piss on my gate
Save it just keep it
Off my wave
--Soundgarden

Hamas would be smart to say "Hey, uh, we don't know these guys. Ahmadinejad's a nutter."
Iran hails Hamas election victory

TEHRAN, Jan. 26 (Xinhua) -- Iran congratulated militant group Hamas Thursday on its stunning victory in the Palestinian parliamentary elections.

"Iran congratulates the great Palestinian people, the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas), all Palestinians combatants on this occasion," Foreign Ministry Spokesman Hamid-Reza Asefi was quoted by the official IRNA news agency as saying.

Some are upset that Hamas got in... I'm not. Let the Pals elect psycho idiot leaders who will go nowhere with their platform for a term. I doubt they'll make it to a second, and there'll be a lesson learned:

Voting for Hamas is not going to get results. The US and Israel won't talk to them.

1 comment:

Don said...

Patrick - a little off topic here - can you e-mail me? I don't see your e-mail in your profile.