Saturday, January 14, 2006

I Think My Ahmadinejad's Gone Crazy

See what you're seeing is a genius at work
Which to me isn't work,
So it's easy to misinterpret it at first,
Cuz when i speak, it's tongue in cheek
I'd yank my ****in teeth before id ever bite my tongue
--Em
Um, maybe Iran's big man is just speaking in riddles....right?
"Now it is time for the Western countries to build confidence and prove to us that they will allow our people to achieve scientific progress," Mr. Ahmadinejad said Saturday. "Despite their own scientific and technological development, these countries have a medieval mind set."
Criticism is much more effective if it contains a kernel of truth. It also doesn't hurt if the critic isn't guilty of the offense that he accuses others of.

Ahmadinejad calls the West "medieval".

Says the holocaust is a "myth".

In an Islamic Republic.

With nukes.

In Tehran.

We did not make this up.

Choose your Iran.

When Iran is referred to the UNSC, choose sanctions.

[loud ululating in background]

No comments: