Saturday, January 14, 2006

D! M! X!

I bring down rains so heavy it curse the head
No more talkin - put him in the dirt instead
You keep walin - lest you tryin to end up red
Cause if I end up fed, y'all end up dead
--DMX

DMX is back.
Never-a-dull-moment rap star DMX has come out of his brief retirement to reunite with Sony Urban Music/Columbia Records -- where his career began in 1992 -- for his sixth studio album, Here We Go Again, due this summer.
[...]
"It's an honor to be back at a record label that feels like home," DMX, holding a puppy pitbull, said of his new label before making sure to mention his feelings on his former home, Def Jam Records. "When I first went to Def Jam it was like a dream come true. It was a blessing because I was invited to a home. Then they sold the house on me and left me with people I didn't know that didn't give a **** about me."

What?!

No comments: