Friday, December 02, 2005

This Is Where It All Starts Getting Good

Take it into town
Happy happy
Put it in the ground
Where the flowers grow
Gold and silver shine

Shiny happy people holding hands
Shiny happy people laughing
--R.E.M.

Thank you, Kim. I'm glad to see the Cons can distance themselves from such a miserable failure.

Thank you, Dalton. Ontario is exaclty where your downward spiral needs to form.

Thank you, Martin. Your horrible judgment on the GST is like 5 Conservative MP's blurting something homophobic into the scrum at the same time on Parliament Hill.

Thank you, Jack. Courage couldn't come at a worse (better) time.
How about them transparent dangling carrots
How about that ever elusive kudo

Thank you consequence
Thank you thank you silence
--Alanis "Too Hot To Hold" Morrissette

...Yeah, Alanis defies physics by sucking and blowing at the same time but it's late and I'm beat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there , I was searching for the latest information on internet marketing success when I found your page. Thanks for the great post, I really enjoyed the read. Just shifting focus and tryin' to learn more on internet marketing success and how your working it. Thanks again........

I’m definitely going to book mark this page. And when you have time take a look at my
Link. It’s a absolute must for all marketers.

Thank You

Anonymous said...

Hi there ,

You have a great looking blog with a lot of helpful information.
I am book marking this page.

I was out searching for more info on internet marketing success when I found
your page. Although This Is Where It All Starts Getting Good wasn’t exactly what I was
interested in. I had to stop……..GREAT POST

I’m tryin’ to find more information on internet marketing success.

Have you ever thought of adding Instant Audio to your
Website and emails?..... It will double your sales in the
First 30 days.

Click on the link to see how this will change the power of
your business.