Friday, December 03, 2004

The Professor of G-ology

I'm the ambassador
Better yet
The Professor
Of G-ology
--Snoop


Using a G-ology degree, the snopes.com's of the rap world have uncovered the man, behind the man behind the attack on Dr. Dre at the source awards...
(drum roll)..ddadadadadadadaaaddaaddadad.

It *might* be Suge Knight.

Just a rumour, but this does not surprise me at all. What's Beef? Beef is when you roll no less than 30 deep. This is 10 years in the making, and now 50, Snoop, Dre and Em will almost be expected to be involved-But not Xhibit. Apparently (rumour of course) Suge pulled his 'ho' card while he was out at a restaurant and the X backed down. Not that I blame him, because I would too-Have you seen Suge before? Yikes.
Rap Scholar
Soul Academic, and
Like I said before
I'm UnAmerican
--Maestro

No comments: