Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Shut the hell up, California
Shut Up!
I'm about to break
Everything you say to me
Takes me one step closer to the edge
--Linkin Park

Today, another ignoramous from the US, matched only by Carrolyn Parrish in stupidity, decided to 'tell our nation' how to act. Please, leave the loser remarks to Parrish, mmkay?
Get tough on car emissions, California politician tells Ottawa
Last Updated Wed, 17 Nov 2004 22:01:40 EST
OTTAWA - The California politician who spearheaded that state's tough new car emissions regulation urged Canadian lawmakers to follow suit.

Fran Pavley, a member of the California legislature, met with Canadian environment minister Stephane Dion and other officials on Parliament Hill Wednesday.

"I'm surprised how the rest of the world ... depends on California to push the agenda, push the envelope," said Pavley

Push the envelope of what? Clean air? Give it a rest. I've seen the smog that hovers above LA. Ever wonder why the whole area is portrayed with a yellow lense in 'Traffic'? It is because the air is disgusting.

I'm surprised after all the BS the US has gone through over the last few years, they have the cojanes to tell us off--in Ottawa, no less. Depend? On California? For what? Quality movies? The fine leadership of Gray Davis and Ah-nold? Deficit financing? Cutting edge, immigration defying workforce planning? The drug culture?

Anyways, I guess I'm more than a little pissed that US is leaving its foreign policy to some no name schmuck. And I am relying on the CBC to relay this info, so who knows what the truth of the matter is.

No comments: