Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Don't call it Blogback......

Forget about the game
I'm a spit the truth
--Ludacris


.....I know I just got linked by Let It Bleed, but I have some priorities taking up some mental space so I will be blogging sporadically for next while ...(and not Glen Reynolds sporadically either ie: 18 times/day)....Looks like Special K is doing the same... As you may or may not know, I am moving to Japan in 21 Days.
Next Stop is the Motherland
(Yo Kish, you went to Africa?)
Nah, Japan
--Kish
I can't believe I just quoted that...Other than 'turning Japanese', I don't know too many songs mentioning Japan. Anyways, I'll be blogging over there a bit...My reading material might improve over there because the IHT is readily available in paper form, as are the translated Japanese dailies. What the heck am I doing in Japan? Multitasking.
The better I'm feelin, the more that I'm chillin
Winnin', drillin' and killin' the feelin'
--Luda

Chillin' indeed.

No comments: