Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Adrienne Clarkson: Worst. Govenor. General. Ever.

The "Why I Hate Adrienn Clarkson" Saga continues. This beyotch won't even say why, (even after her global dinner party extravaganza last year (budget 1M, actual cost 5.9M)) she spent the money. This is crazy.

G-G won't explain trips

By MARIA MCCLINTOCK, Ottawa Bureau, Sun Media

Gov.-Gen. Adrienne Clarkson has thumbed her nose at Canadian taxpayers by refusing to release details of her 10 trips to New York City over the past two years, according to critics. Attempts to obtain further details about the trips -- which Clarkson's spokesman said was a mix of business and pleasure -- were refused, igniting a firestorm of criticism from opposition MPs.

Sun Media reported yesterday that National Defence logs show Clarkson and her husband, John Ralston Saul, flew to New York on the government Challenger jet four times in 2002 and in 2003, and twice this year. The tab for the flights totalled $48,564.

Of the 10 trips, one was for a cultural event and another was for a dinner at Consul General Pamela Wallin's residence, her office said.

There are numerous listings of the GG's activities over the last two years, including travel. But there is no mention of any events in New York.


This episode, brings to mind a song:

Well fuck you too
Give me my money back
Give me my money back
you bitch
I want my money back
--Ben Folds Five, Song for the dumped


That's right. Me too, I want a refund for your crappy services rendered, Adrienne.

There is a solution, however. If Canada Revenue ever gets around to noticing this, they can start assessing her for all these trips, because these types of expenses need receipts if the money is provided by an employer for 'job related duties'. If the GG does not provide receipts for these expenses, they may be deemed taxable benefits and she could be on the hook for some serious dough.

Please, Lord, let this be the case.

Mystikal has my lyrical back on this:

Who bought these f***** T.V.'s and jewelry b****, tell me that?
No, I ain't bitter, I don't give a f***
But i'ma tell you like this b****
You better not walk in front of my tour bus
---Ludacris & Mystikal, Move B****


Who bought these trips and paid for your fun, Adrienne? Can't look us in the eye, eh?

No comments: