Sunday, February 22, 2009

Alan Keyes Exits The Stage As A Serious Thinker

I've been ****ed over, left for dead, dissed and forgotten
Luck ran out, they hoped that I'd be gone, stiff and rotten
Y'all just piss on me, **** on me, spit on my grave (uh)
Talk about me, laugh behind my back but in my face
Y'all some "well wishers," friendly actin', envy hidin' snakes
With your hands out for my money, man, how much can I take?
--Nas

Obama's longtime rival and wannabe nemesis, Alan Keyes, decides to make a name for himself by playing the same game that Hillary did during the primaries:

Tempt the assassin:

"Obama is a radical communist and I think it is becoming clear. That is what I told people in Illinois and now everybody realizes it is coming true. He is going to destroy this country and we are either going to stop him or the United States of America is going to cease to exist"
[...]
"He is an abomination"

What he is describing is a fraudulent takeover of the US presidency by a foreigner. Some misguided "patriot" might take this the wrong way and decide that the only way to rectify this is by removing this threat to the US by any means necessary.

And that would be a tragedy. I hope that day never comes, but if it does we know who to blame.

Fuck Alan Keyes.

2 comments:

BlackTsunami said...

THANK YOU my friend. That is my fear also.

Shamrocks! said...

Good to know I'm not the only one worried about this.