Sunday, April 20, 2008

If you feelin' like a pimp, Obama........



I probably owe it to y'all, proud to be locked by the force
Tryin to hustle some things, that go with the Porsche
Feelin no remorse, feelin like my hand was forced
Middle finger to the law, ***** grip'n my balls
All the ladies they love me, from the bleachers they screamin
All the ballers is bouncin they like the way I be leanin
All the rappers be hatin, off the track that I'm makin
But all the hustlers they love it just to see one of us make it
Came from the bottom the bottom, to the top of the pots
***** London, Japan and I'm straight off the block
Like a running back, get it man, I'm straight off the block
I can run it back ***** cause I'm straight with the Roc
--Jay Z

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pmc

world food shortage.
weapons being delivered to zimbabwe (and the rest of mess going on along with that whole shit storm)
tibet and other china issues.
net neutrality under attack here at home.
cons headquarters being raided.

so many issues so much more important than kicking the hell out of this dead horse... i would love to hear your opinions on some of them...

thats my two bits anyway.
later
ms