Friday, April 21, 2006

Flag Unfurled

We Expected More
But With One Thing And Another
We Were Trying To Outdo Each Other
In A Tug Of War

In Another World
In Another World We Could
Stand On Top Of The Mountain
With Our Flag Unfurled
--Paul McCartney

Yeah, it's friday night, but I'm working tomorrow bright and early..Why? Because it's freakin' tax season, that's what's up.

1. Finally! Democracy wins out in big numbers in Nepal! Heh. I bet the Chinese leadership is loving this crap right next door to Tibet. Tiananmen. Part II. Coming to a China near you.

2. 1-2-3-4, I declare a Palestinian civil war.

3. Hiroshimi-ya, shimi-yo, shimi-yeah, gimme the microphone or I'm-ah take it away. The Japanese/S. Korean former World Cup co-hosts decide that if they can come together to host the beautiful games, they can certain play a game of janken to decide to the outcome of some tiny ass islands...*cough*cough*Hans*Island*cough*
My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on a limb
And all I remember is thinking, I want to be like them
Ever since I was little, ever since I was little it looked like fun
And it's no coincidence I've come
And I can die when I'm done

Maybe I'm crazy
--Gnarls Barkley

No comments: