Thursday, March 16, 2006

Explainer

I need to be anonymous for the time being, so if you are linking to this page, I'd appreciate not mentioning my actual name.

Issues:
1) "Why the hell did the Shamrocks! blog die?" Simply to avoid some complications with my blog world and the non-internet world. It's like George Castanza's world's coming together....anyways, I hope that suffices.

2) "Why come back if your blog is not popular anyways?" Honestly, I don't care if it's super popular or not. I just need a forum to write and link to other bloggers or stories that interest me. It's a good exercise really, and I like staying informed and motivated....

3) "Is Shamrocks! going to be different, or what?" Anonymity can liberating, I think, although there is automatically more credibility assigned to anyone who uses their real name on a blog. I understand that, but I don't really have a choice at this point.

Otherwise, Shamrocks! is not going to be affiliated to any party for the time being, and the focus might shift to more international topics and music rather than domestic Canadian politics which has been hammered to death in Canadian blog circles for a while. I'm going to attempt to start writing my own lyrics to start posts rather than relying on the professionals. We'll see how that works out.

No comments: