Thursday, February 16, 2006

Feel Free To Hate/I Ain't Tryin' To Be Your Mate

Talk behind my back but to my face they say nothin',
Stand up in the Parks, keep a firm, steady stance,
Keep the beanies touchin, keep the beanies hot flushin,
Flushin MC's down the loo,
If you dont believe me bring your posse, bring your crew,
Feel free to hate cos I ain't tryin-a be your mate,
Be serious you wouldn't last an hour in my shoes
It's an Air-Force-One,
Trainers by the truck load, trainers by the tonne,
Don't feel dazed when I catch you by your jays,
Chump, best to act like Forrest Gump, best to run!
--Dizzee Rascal

Bourrie continues to go on the offensive.
Well, we've all had lots of fun kicking the Prince of Darkness in his bony ass. Now we have to roll up our sleaves and get to work.

I'm hyped cause I'm amped.

Ass kicking music, courtesy of Dizze is found right 'ere! If this doesn't work for you, try Cypress Hills' "Black Sunday".

No comments: