Sunday, November 13, 2005

I Love Irish People, But I Hate Micks.

I love black people but I hate n*****. I am tired of n*****. Tired, tired, tired. N***** always want credit for some s*** they're supposed to do. They'll brag about stuff a normal man just does. They'll say some s*** like, "Yeah, well I take care of my kids." You're supposed to, you dumb motherf*****. "I ain't never been to jail." Whaddya want? A cookie? You're not supposed to go
to jail, you low-expectation-having motherf*****! I'm tired of this s***.
--Chris Rock
This just reminded me of the news from the Isle:
World is Witnessing History, Sinn Fein president says
By Mike Oliveira

Toronto — The world is witnessing a watershed moment in history with the disarming of the IRA and Canadian officials should be thanked for their great role in aiding Ireland's peace process, Sinn Fein president Gerry Adams said Saturday.
-----------
He said the importance of the IRA's disarmament still hasn't resonated around the world and 2005 will be remembered for the critical breakthrough.

“I think it will take some space for people to absorb fully the importance of what the IRA has done,” Mr. Adams said.

“When people come back to this point they'll see it as a watershed in modern Irish republican history, a huge move.”
Taking credit for s*** you are supposed to do.

No comments: