Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Random & Light
CARMEN: Plasma, ma'am... from the planet.

DELADIER: Bug Batteries... According to Military Intelligence, it'll be random and light.
--Starship Troopers
SPOTTED I: I was at an Overwaitea the other day and saw a 60 yr old man cuttin' some tile when "New Sensation" by INXS came over the airwaves. The guy was the life of the dairy section party.

SPOTTED II: A old-school rocker danced in the line up at the ferry bookshop to "Sweet Home Alabama"- for the whole song. He couldn't understand why nobody else joined him, but I was there in spirit. Rock on.

Speaking of Old School, apparently "Old School 2: 2 Old 2 School" is coming out soon. Sweet.

Kanye West's "Late Registration" is dropping next tuesday. I will be buying this one. Off the shelf. ASAP. If you don't already have "The College Dropout", you have missed out. If you look on the net, you can find some Kanye mix tapes as well. All good things. What is Kanye saying about his new album?
"I mean, my music isn't just music- it's medicine."
Killah.

RS Fronts Gorillaz. This album has been in my XR7 stereo since I've been home.

And just for the helluvit, here's a recent reply to a friend sending a chain email to myself. It's a modification of the original message. Feel free to cut and paste this badboy into your own custom response.
Hi my name is Shamrocks. I am 2X years old, and I have a severely irritated condition from second hand chain mail. I also have a large tumor in my brain, from repeatedly reading lame stories by manipulative liars, cashing in on the goodwill of others by stealing addresses for email spammers.

Doctors say I will die soon if this isn't fixed and my family can't pay the bills. The "Credible Organization I Name Check", has agreed to donate 7 cents evertime this message is sent on. For those of you who send this along, I thank you so much, but for those who don't send it, I will needlessly threaten you into compliance. Besides, don't you want offers for a "SuperMegaHugePenis"?

Have a heart, please. If you don't send this to everyone on your list my spammers will get you with my next ploy, and will double the amount of crap we send to your email address.

Shamrocks

PS: Do it or else.

No comments: