Friday, August 12, 2005

Koh Tao Breakfast


Koh Tao Breakfast
Originally uploaded by Shamrocks!.
A buddy of mine just returned from Southeast Asia and emailed me this pic of us (my girlfriend and I) from a few weeks ago. It was taken on the Island of Koh Tao (Thai for "Turtle Island"). The Tigers shirt is for my Japanese hometown baseball team, the Hanshin Tigers.
Said - said - said: I remember when-a we used to sit
In the government yard in trenchtown.
And then georgie would make the fire lights,
As it was logwood burnin’ through the nights.
Then we would cook cornmeal porridge,
Of which I’ll share with you;
--Bob Marley

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your "buddy" is pretty.

You need to learn how to use a razor properly though. It really is possible to get that stuff off your chin, you know. I know the angles look difficult.. especially when you're looking in a mirror.. but with practice, you'll get it right :)

Shamrocks! said...

Er, that's not really the buddy I'm referring to...I guess I should have phrased it differently..

As for the shaving bit..well.. I was on vacation. I had an excuse.

Anonymous said...

You mean that you only grow hair on your chin?? :)

Shamrocks! said...

Heh. I think I was starting a bad goatee.