Monday, May 02, 2005

Kinsella Vs. Norm, Round 2
Rhymes at rates
When I used to go to parties,
They make me wait
What? I have to get on the mic to set MC's straight
--Snoop
Norm smokes W:
KINSELLA LAUDS SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM
--------------------------------

As Andrew Coyne put it a while back, does anyone believe that [Kinsella] and Dingwall were sent to Public Works to clean up the system, as opposed to taking control of it on behalf of Chretien? Is anyone really surprised that the Martinis, who wanted their man at 24 Sussex, would have resisted these efforts?

I'm constrained to what I can add to the comments I posted on my site yesterday about Guite's testimony, but let's just say that any testimony that takes the scandal back to the period before the 1995 referendum should be making Kinsella very, very nervous.
W strikes back, in typical Liberal fashion:
Here goes Norman Spector - again. I can't believe I talked people into giving this guy a job, back when he lost his Mulroney patronage appointment to our embassy in Israel! I can't believe he's wants to have another fight! Sigh.
-------------
Norman is now trumpeting the thrice-contradicted recollections of Chuck Guite, the sad man who Norman (and others) have been likening to the Anti-Christ for two years. Frigging pathetic.
Now something about this little phrase made me pause, because it did occur to me that Kinsella had previously been reppin' his pal, Guite right to the end. In fact, it did occur to me that Kinsella had in fact hired Guite, but I leave to ATC to set him straight:
Chuck Guite:

"I – along with all of his bosses in the public service, who promoted him over two decades – thought he did a good job"
Warren Kinsella, April 30th

"thrice-contradicted recollections of Chuck Guite, the sad man who Norman (and others) have been likening to the Anti-Christ for two years."
Warren Kinsella, May 2nd
Oops. Yeah, about that.....

No comments: