Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Belinda Still Sucks

CBC:

CAROLE MACNEIL: Yeah, but why is that? Is it the Liberals' fault that they're strong?

BELINDA STRONACH: It's not the Liberals' fault, we've only had one strong party. I Believe it's uh ... look, at the end of the day, I got involved in uh ...
Uh, uh, uh....I, uh, barely made it through grade 12.

BELINDA STRONACH: Well, I believe there is quite a difference between Paul Martin and I. We have different experiences in business. I have created a lot of jobs in this country. We've had a strong manufacturing uh, have had a strong manufacturing contribution, created lots of jobs in this country. It's different, I'm not comparing, but I'm saying it is quite different.
Who's "we"? You and Paul Martin? She stated they are the same, and then said she's not comparing and then states they have had different experiences without stating why.

Coherence level: Zero.

Forget that, though...Check out this steamin' hot nugget of ****

CAROLE MACNEIL: Do you care what other people think?

BELINDA STRONACH: I first and foremost… Look, at the end of the day, I look in the mirror and I say "Did I do the right thing?" and that, to me, is the most important thing that I'm valued by. Did I do the right thing? Was I a good person and did I operate by the right principles? To me, that is the most important thing. Can you look in the mirror and can you say… Was I honest and did I operate with integrity?


Okay, let's have a quick glance at Wikipedia:
Many in the media saw her first foray into politics as sophomoric, flubbing obviously-practiced lines, and approaching the podium well before the teleprompter was ready. In one of her first appearances, Stronach stood before the microphone mute for several minutes before the prompter began. Critics also accused her of being a "manufactured candidate," dependent on a high-priced network of professional campaign staff and Magna associates.

"I'm ready to be Prime Minister".

No comments: